Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Life Indeed Sucks Without It

Why I quit my job? Not sure. Can't be assed, thinking about the past anymore. I need to move on and on.
I have found someone so wonderful to be my significant other and he is ever so supportive, I think I'm falling in love.
I want to move, yet again, much closer to downtown. I'm significantly closer now, but not quite There yet.
I can't quite forgive the financial ass rape I've been receiving lately from letting people on my phone account or using my name to buy them furniture. I need to use my friend's advice and learn to say no more often. Stop letting people, especially those close to me, take advantage of what I have to give.  Can't handle it anymore.
And this time around, I will be more financially responsible by making and sticking to a fixed budget. No ifs, ands, or buts.
Here's hoping for progress in my immediate future. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. :-). Not at the slightly depressing parts though. Love you too hun.

    ReplyDelete