Sunday, May 20, 2012

Asshole

I tend to think that I'm a complete asshole sometimes. On the contrary, it's everyone else in my past that thinks they can just waltz back into my life without a sorry or remember when. Oh, you want me to come visit while you're thirty years drunk? No thanks, I remember the abuse and neglect in my past twenty. I think that tends to make me pity people who drink a lot so much less... I know that people can build a willpower. Build it on whatever the fuck you want: faith in God, love for your family, strength of your friendships, height of passion for your talents... same goes for any addiction. You want me to come back but still call me a liar? No thanks. Twenty years of hate, spite and lies on your part was enough for me. I plan on making my own family from here on out. My life. My husband. My children. My sister. My family. The rest of you who ever fucked me over when I gave everything can go fuck off. I pity only your weakness, and I pray that God has mercy on your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment