Saturday, August 11, 2012

Opera and Sunshine

I've recently lapsed out of depression a little more by pushing myself out of my "safe zones". I went to watch an opera workshop and it was quite an experience. I've listened before, obviously, but to be there is something different altogether. Two days ago, it was raining but I went for a walk all on my own for the first time in ages. Not only did I just leave, but I just kept walking... for 4.5 miles. crazy. The next day I asked a friend to give me a random workout. I'll try to do this from now on. Yesterday was jumpingjacks. Today is situps. (I'll do more later) and tomorrow is to yet be decided. I feel better being out in public with my friends. People I know. I don't feel alone... I'm alright in the woods on my own apparently. I did fine on that walk until I hit "civilization". Oh god, am I becoming a hermit like my mother? No. No. No. I love company. That makes me different. I love company, hosting get togethers, cooking, so on... I am completely different, thank you very much. I notice that I write my blogs in a sense like I'm talking to myself. It's very interesting. Someday, I can come back and read all this... probably thinking "wow, I was a real basketcase back then". Maybe I still will be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment