Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I love him...

I love when I wake up and see your face still in that content state of dream or your crazy bed head surfing theChive...
I love that one time I knew I really liked you because you showed me the coolest view in town and wrapped your big arms around me... it was like a movie scene but a million times better because it was us...
I love when you sneak up behind me because the combined element of surprise and my excitement to see your face after work makes me H-A-P-P-Y...
I love sitting on the back of your motorcycle, feeling that wind and catching the scenery...
I feel like I have two taste palates to keep track of because I automatically know what I like and what you like and no onions on McDonald's burgers...
I love playing footsie with you because you still like it even in your sleep...
I love when you run your fingers through my hair and cuddle the shit out of me until I fall asleep...
I love cuddling the shit out of you and running my fingers through your hair until you sleep...
I love petting your face... hehehe...
I love kissing you...
I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment