Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cutest thing in the world

I love when you're asleep, you look so relaxed.
You have at least 4 different positions you frequently like to be in,
I can fit into every one of them, comfortably.
You have a distinct snore and breathing pattern that reads 'Do not disturb',
And I let you dream away after a kiss.
But cutest of all, I can tell when you're awake.
You move your feet, and I usually keep mine by yours, so we end up playing footsie.
I've never had someone who could make me smile daily, or turn my cheeks red with a single look.
It's a most loving feeling...
And then there's the color of your beautiful blue-green eyes when you open them after hours closed and look into mine.
It's times like this where I really don't care that I can't hear very well.
I'd die a little inside every day, if I couldn't see your face anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment