Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Just Close Your Eyes...

I often think about people getting offended about things and I can't help but wonder why I don't get offended so easily. Of course, it depends on the topic given, but there really are few that I'm touchy with. Even so, they're more personal than say, big level like, homosexuality. When I say "well, that's gay", it's because something sucks. That's how I was raised, I don't really have a quarrel with the idea of someone else saying it. I'm bisexual, but I don't let that define me. Someone does a shitty park job. "must be a woman driver." Hilarious. So are the kitchen jokes. Why? Because I'm not actually a terrible driver, and I suck ass in the kitchen. They don't define me. White jokes. I wish there were more, quite honestly. Even the ones that I relate to are fucking funny. Disabilities... depending how hardcore the joke is... eh. I'm hard of hearing, so all those are good with me. Like I said. Doesn't define me. What makes me? Start talking shit about my friends and family. That should do it. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment