Friday, March 23, 2012

People These Days

I have three types of people who bother me as of late. One is the person who tells everyone they're in a relationship and refuse to tell who that other person is because they don't want drama. What, that person isn't worth the drama? My significant other sure as hell is! I'll go to the tops of buildings and shout out that I fucking love him endlessly. Took me two months of knowing him, sure, but it's there. It's not the same for everyone. Some take longer. Some take what seems like no fucking time at all, get a look at the goods and decide it's all good. I'm shaking my damn head. Ugh.
Second type of person is the person who complains about the gun laws. First of all, I support the 2nd amendment and won't think twice before I shoot anyone who's a physical threat to myself or others. I might even shoot at them if they're attempting to rob me or won't get the hell of my property. Nathan, if you're reading this, a nice shot gun will be a perfect housewarming gift for me. Sure, it's short range, but I noticed that people piss themselves when a loaded double-barrel is aimed at them. Anyway, these articles about defenseless young black men being shot (I'm being specific because that's ALL the media reports lately) is getting a little out of hand. I'm sure there are people all over the place getting shot because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time or doing something they shouldn't. We'll never know for sure because hey, they're dead. But please, type of person number 2, please know the fucking difference between 'defenseless' and 'unarmed'. There is a big fucking difference. Need I say more?
Oh yeah, type three. The female friend or relative of yours that thinks she needs a man in her life to make her happy. Literally, YESTERDAY, I was told that she didn't need a man in her life (she's straight, so I won't get into the gay talk for this blog) and she thinks her friends are silly for thinking she needed one to be happy. I couldn't agree more, and inb4 you call me a hypocrite; yes, I am happily taken by a man. But, before he and I got together, I was finally past that awful phase where I thought I needed a man. I didn't need a man, but holy hell did I need a penis. So, I had a fuck buddy. There is a difference there, too. Now, I have a man, penis AND a vibrator! AND tits (my own)!  Sorry, t.m.i.
But anyway, she gets online and is like 'guess what?' and I'm sitting here hoping she finally has a fucking place instead of couch surfing with her stupid friends, but nooo, she has a boyfran now! Ooooh!!! Isn't it fucking glorious? Sure. Until you check out his record and find he has two counts of battery, 2 counts of disorderly conduct, and bail jumping--which, at 18 (oh yeah, he's 18) implies that he has charges against him from when he was a minor. Lovely. Oh wait, there's more. Resisting or obstructing an officer. And another bail jumping. Oh there is more... two more disorderly conduct charges, FIVE more bail jumping (can't this kid keep his fucking nose clean or what?) and another obstructing an officer charge. All in his 18th year! What a goddamn winner we have here! Lord, what am I gonna do with this girl... most I can do is wait and see.
So yeah. People, goddamn.

No comments:

Post a Comment