Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Crying Away The Last of My Pain

I'm not sure why the tears are rolling down my cheeks right now but I feel so overwhelmed right now... I never realized how much I love Nathan. The thought of losing him kills me inside. The image of his smile or silly gestures makes me smile and cry even harder. Oh, Lord. I'm beginning to sweat. Or I'm just really warm. To think that in less than a week, I'll have been with the man for six months. I've never had a serious argument with him, never been angry with him, never had him angry with me, never felt cheated or less than what I'm worth.
To think... that I had specific plans to leave my life behind without a word to anyone before that night he took me up on the ridge to look at La Crosse from an amazing view... yeah, that moment will be with me forever. I couldn't find anything wrong with him. I tried everything because there was no way, in my mind, that there was a perfect man. I even tried blaming it on his teeth at one point but it didn't friggin' work. I will always love this man, as I always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment