Saturday, April 14, 2012

How To Love

Click this for the Story behind the song...

I've always liked this song since I first heard it and until now, never caught onto the story behind the acting. I can attest that this song strikes some painful chords in one's past, mine especially, and I just want to point out that people overcome hardships like this every day. Honestly? If it weren't for Emi and her family taking me in when I was kicked to the curb and for Nate loving me unconditionally, I'd probably be in the worst of situations... the ones nobody likes talking about but you see it on the news anyway. I'm not exactly thriving in life at the moment, but I'm happy and that counts for more than most can account for. <3 Thanks everyone who's ever been there for me in every and any little way.

No comments:

Post a Comment