Friday, April 27, 2012

My Last Conversation With My Mother.


  • Jess Taylor
    • So, I think I'm one of the last people you'd expect to message you at midnight and I honestly don't know if you care to read what I have to say, but depending how things go, I might not disappear again.
      I just want to get it out there that I find Jennifer's new relationship with Dustin who is not only 24 years old, but her cousin's ex-fiance, a little more than disturbing. Please tell me you're not okay with this, because if anyone is, I have lost all fucking faith in the humanity of this family and want absolutely nothing to do with it.
  • March 12
    Aletta Tibbles
    • Ok I just got it bizarre. And I know this is weird for you but it will last until you tell her all the stories about him. And it has to come from you not me. I didn't want her dating Josh Perrigo lil druggie and thief so I told her Dustin was better than Josh at least you can talk her out of this one. She thinks she has to have a man and here's me shaking my head at her. Crazy girl she's real hurt by Max breaking up w her n Dustin is rebound is all. I have faith in you to talk her out of it and I love you too always will no matter what even when you've done shit you shouldn't have. And I gotta tell ya you need to apologize b4 I talk any more to ya ok. Bcoz what ya did was wrong and it still hurts
  • March 12
    Jess Taylor
    • haha I can tell her all about Josh too for that matter. we dated for a little while when I was living with shyrah. not something I'm proud of.
    • And honestly, we've both done things we shouldn't have, you and I. What exactly I'm apologizing for I'm not too sure of though.

No comments:

Post a Comment